White Chocolate Mousse Tart
- White choc mousse
- Gelatine pdr 5gm
- Water 15gm
- White chocolate 35gm
- Egg yolk 1
- Cream whipped 80 ml
- Sugar 20gm
- Egg whites 1
- Pistachio nuts 30gm
- Blind bake 40mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells in 160c oven for 12minutes and cool
- Add gelatine to the water and rest for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and stir in egg yolk to thicken chocolate.
- Heat gelatine in microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted.
- Stir into chocolate, and then fold into cream.
- Whisk egg white then add sugar slowly while whisking until meringue is shiny and soft peaks.
- Fold meringue into mousse and cool in fridge.
- Pipe into SSCH40 pastry shell, sprinkle with chopped pistachio nuts.
- Serve when ready.