White Chocolate Baileys Bavarois with 50mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells
- 50 Ready Bake 50mm Triangle Chocolate Shortbread Shells
- 145ml Milk
- 2g Vanilla seed
- 30g Sugar
- 54g Egg yolks (2)
- 6g Gelatine
- 300g White chocolate
- 80g Baileys
- 675g Cream
- Place the chocolate shortbread shells on a baking tray and thaw. Pre heat your oven to 160°c.
- Once thawed, bake the chocolate shortbread shells unfilled for 10 - 12 mins.
- Cool shells and remove from foils.
- Bring milk and vanilla seed to the boil; pour milk over whisked egg yolks and sugar slowly.
- Pour anglaise back into saucepan and thicken stirring with a spoon.
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water then add to anglaise.
- Add white chocolate and baileys to anglaise.
- Let mixture cool to room temperate.
- Whip cream in a separate bowl until forms soft peaks. Fold cream into anglaise mix.
- Pipe bavarois mix into the baked chocolate shortbread shells.
- Garnish with chocolate and seasonal fruit.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge for later use.