Dark Cherry Frangipane Tart in 190mm Butter Shortbread Shells
- Ready Bake 190mm Butter Shortbread Shell (thawed)
- 85g Almond meal
- 85g Icing sugar (sifted)
- 85g Butter (cubed soft)
- 85ml Eggs (beaten)
- 350g Tin Dark pitted cherries (well drained)
- Almond flakes (enough to top the tart)
- Place butter shortbread shell on a baking tray and thaw. Pre heat your oven to 160°C
- Mix almond meal, icing sugar, butter & eggs until they come together. Careful not to cream the mixture.
- Pour mix in leaving approximately 1/2cm from the top of the shell & spread evenly.
- Top with cherries
- Top with almond flakes
- Bake at 160°C for approximately 40-45 minutes